PLACE DES ARTS DYNAMIC SIGNAGE
Place des arts: Grand Foyer Culturel Georges-Emile-Lapalme
The place of multiple venues dedicated to Opera, music, dance and theater such as Wilfrid Pelletier and Theatre de Maisonneuve, the Grand-Foyer culturel of la Place des Arts was redesigned as part of a large urban renewal project. The new foyer was completed in the summer of 2011 and integrates a vast array of High Definition monitors displaying live information about upcoming shows. For this project we deployed the latest in XAML technolgy, a specialized Microsoft display language that provides the best in computing resource utilization and graphic rendering.
- Based on efficient XAML graphical rendering language from Microsoft;
- High resolution (full HD), Fast and efficient graphic engine resource usage;
- High quality rendering of videos;
- Display syncronization for combined animations over multiple screens;
- User managed and automated content updating;